Indian Railways provides individuals with Circular Journey Ticket facilities, which are tickets issued by Indian Railways for all journeys starting and ending at the same station (except for regular routes).
- For all booking classes, Circular Journey Tickets can be purchased and passengers are given a maximum of eight break trips during their voyage.
- Endorsements for break journeys are not required for circular tickets.
- Standard Circular Journey Tickets from Zonal Railways can also be obtained.
- Details of such tickets, such as routes, fares, etc., can be obtained from the stations designated for each of the Zonal Railways.
- Circular Journey Tickets provide a significantly lower passenger benefit than regular point-to-point tickets.
- On a round-trip trip of at least 1,000 KM, a concession of 40% for men senior citizens and 50% for women senior citizens is granted.
Booking of Circular Journey Tickets
- You can contact the Station Managers or the Commercial Management Division of the Division of which the boarding station belongs, after the journey is finalised.
- On the basis of your Journey Route, authorities calculate the cost of the tickets and tell you about them.
- You can purchase Circular Journey Tickets from the reservation office of the station you want to start your journey with the form provided by the authorities.
- After purchasing the Circular Journey Ticket, visit the Booking Office to make the booking for different places during your trip.
- You will be issued tickets reserved for the journey according to your chosen stations.